Buyer / Seller
If you are buying or selling a house, take advantage of STA’s three decades of experience.
Let us assist you in working your way through the maze of the real estate settlement process.
We have handled tens of thousands of real estate closings and we use that experience to ensure that your transaction is handled as smoothly as possible.
STA offers competitive pricing, but our emphasis is on providing superior service to each of our customers.
At STA we are small enough to provide you with the personalized service that you deserve. For example, your phone calls will always be answered by a real person because we don’t use voice mail.
It is very important to have personalized service, but STA also believes that it is crucial that we maintain the latest in technology so that we can provide the best possible service to you. Be sure to check out our closing cost calculator for a free quote.
- 5 Things Not to Do During the Closing Process
- Checklist of Items Needed for a Successful Closing
- Get Your Home Show Ready
- How Errors in Public Records Can Affect Your Home's Title
- 7 Reasons Why Every Homebuyer Needs Owner's Title Insurance
- Protection and Peace of Mind
- The Title Search Process
- Tips for a Timely Closing for the Seller